This is a masonic 10K yellow and white gold vintage band. I originally thought is was a wedding band which it could easily be but it might be a ring commemorating when this mason reached a certain level of his masonic life. I love masonic rings and whenever I am lucky enough to have one I research every symbol and word because I think it is so important for the new owner to know so please see all the marking information below. Or it would make a unique thumb ring or stacking ring!
This ring is from an estate sale and it has been checked for the authenticity of the stones and the metal so the stones, metal and age are guaranteed.
- Ring Front
1. Compass - Square & Compass - Blue Lodge 3rd Degree (Master Mason)
2. Swirl (reminds me of hurricane symbol) - Yod 14th Degree (Which is a level in the Scottish Rite Freemasonry)
3. Sword in Arch - Mystic Shrine (Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles - you must be a mason before being part of a shrine)
- Ring Back
Swirl (reminds me of hurricane symbol) - Yod 14th Degree (Which is a level in the Scottish Rite Freemasonry)
- Inner Ring
1. Inscription 1 - "Whom Virtue Unites Death Cannot Separate" - The motto of the Lodge of Perfection
2. Name Inscription - W. Frohman
3. Date Inscription - 11-8-72
4. Makers Mark - It is worn but could be "ITWI" or "TW" with some sort of shape around it.
5. Metal Content - 10k
Metal: 10K Solid Yellow Gold
Ring Size: US 11
Ring Width: 7.2mm
Ring Thickness: Top = 1.83 mm Bottom = 1.4
Weight: 5.8 grams
Condition: Excellent Vintage - has the normal light wear.
Buy with confidence we offer returns (return information) and we have a long history selling on Etsy with a 300+ 5 star rating (etsy reviews). And of course if you have any questions please contact us.
I am more than happy to offer layaway on this item. Please convo me and we can work out a payment schedule that works for you.
We welcome local pickup in Central Ohio just convo me before purchasing so I can remove shipping fee.