This is a gorgeous 1980s golden yellow wool coat with black collar and button accents by Ilie Wacs (see below). This coat is big and bold and stunning! It has large cuffs and pockets all highlighted with black lining and buttons. The collar is very unique with a double collar allowing for unique looks. It is full lined and super warm.
- Ilie Wacs made in USA - Ilie was an Austrian born American designer known for his impeccable construction and unique design of suits and coats.
- Saks Fifth Avenue - the store it was commissioned by
- Dry Clean Only - Size 6
- ILGWU Garment Union Label - 1980 version
- Please Note: Our manikin is the equivalent of a current US dress size 4/6. Sizing tags on vintage clothing should be ignored and actual measurements should be used to evaluate size and fit.
*Measurements Lying Flat*
- Length (from shoulder to hem) = 49"
- Arm Length = 24"
- Shoulder = 17"
- Bust = 20"
- Waist = 22"
- Excellent Vintage - No rips, holes, stains, or discolorations.
Buy with confidence we offer returns (return information) and we have a long history selling on Etsy with a 300+ 5 star rating (etsy reviews) or please contact us with any questions you may have.